Friday 1 January 2010

Duchess in Hull

Excuse me Duchess. I feel that I have painted a bad picture of the Duchess, it's just such an easy assumption to make but I apologise. I just want to refer to an earlier documentary that was filmed with the Duchess, in which she seeks to ween an obese family off their saturated daily diet. This is probably of more interest to me in terms of her aims, in relation to grub. So exactly as it says on the tin, her aims were simple. A dieter extrodonnaire in the State where she lives, she brough her expertese over to attmpt to educate the working class in Hull, it has to be done. This course of action, is obviously for the purpose of TV, but where else would it raise awareness to its cause on a natioal scale. Slight biaseness is of course going to occur, but the point is in my eyes she's done it, invested in it. Big brother as a slightly negatiove comparison could be made, think Eastenders and the purposes for people viewing.

http://www.itv.com/Lifestyle/Duchess/Duchesstodietguru/default.html

No comments:

Post a Comment