Friday 23 April 2010

When is a kebab shop not a kebab shop?

Whilst sat observing the interactions and characters in a Turkish kebab shop I had the pleasure this encounter that occurred. During the two hours I spent in the restaurant I bore witness to the owner running through the steps of a traditional Turkish dance to an enquiring customer, he motioned through all of the hand movement required to complete the dance and upon completion gave a full demonstration. This humanistic attitude and willingness to invest in customers is a prime example of one of the traits I have been scouring for, the photos above illustrate the occurrence, blurred but non the less they communicate perfectly the moment. Upon witnessing this event I felt excited and moved but inspired more than anything, when do moments like this ever happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment